To prepare your Bake:
- Place steamer and burner on flat level surface away from all obstructions.
- Add 1 gallon (small steamer) or 3 gallons (large steamer) of cold water to steamer.
- Hook up propane cylinder and check for leaks
- Light burner carefully.
- Adjust burner to a medium flame.
- Heat with lid on until steam is visibly coming out from under lid.
- Continue to steam for 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes or until internal temperature of the chicken is 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- DO NOT LET STEAMER COOK DRY add water if necessary.
- Remove lid so the steam will escape in a safe direction.
Serve your meal and enjoy.
The burner, steamer, stand, and insert needs to be returned with in 2 business days or a late fee may be assessed.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.